Artemis Back Country Stag Shirt
The Huntress. Ancient Goddess of wild animals and the moon.
Our classic Stag Shirt designed for the Modern Outdoors woman.
Crafted by Savile Row tailors for effortless movement when hunting, foraging or living wild.
Woven with wool from our own fine wool sheep to blend with the natural colours of the forest, grass plains and mountains.
Comfortable and practical.
Back Country Stag Shirts offer improved warmth, weatherproofing and durability.
- British Grown & Made. Wool to Wardrobe.
- Made from wool from our own Fine Wool Flock.
- Woven in Yorkshire by one of the oldest family mills into our specialist wilderness fabric.
- Naturally soft, breathable, thermoregulatory, odour resistant & biodegradable.
- Tried & tested collar height for weather protection.
- Deep angled hand pockets to keep items secure.
- Sustainable buttons made from the nut of the Tagua Palm.
- Hand stitched buttonholes & practical button sizes for added ease when handling with cold fingers.
- Internal wind baffle.
- Subtle Herne branding stitched down the spine.
- Designed, tailored & hand-made in London.
Comfortable shape & fit.
Model 5ft 9, UK size 10 wears a Medium