Tapio Back Country Shirt
Spirit of the Forest. Prayed to for good fortune before a hunt.
Our modern Stag Shirt, combining wilderness functionality with Savile Row style.
Woven with wool from our own fine wool sheep to blend with the natural colours of the forest, grass plains and mountains.
Our Back Country Stag Shirts offer improved warmth, weatherproofing and durability.
- British Grown & Made. Wool to Wardrobe.
- Made from wool from our own Fine Wool Flock.
- Woven in Yorkshire by one of the oldest family mills into our specialist wilderness fabric.
- Naturally soft, breathable, thermoregulatory, odour resistant & biodegradable.
- Stylish contrasting trims for added detail.
- Tried & tested collar height for weather protection.
- Angled hand pockets to keep items secure.
- Snap buttons for easy removal or doing up when the conditions require.
- Contrasting trims carefully chosen for next of skin softness.
- Herne branded labels woven in Pembrokeshire.
- Designed, tailored and hand made in London.
Comfortable slim fit with shorter cut.
Model 6ft 1.5 inches with strong physique wears a Large.